Tuesday, April 10, 2007

You gotta Love Me

Hi Everybody....This is my very first blog so I hope I do it right. My name is Tinkerbell...My fostermommy calls me stinkerbell....she thinks it is funny...does this face look amused. I think not. Mostly, all my foster people call me Bella....and I like it. And I like treats. And I like kitties. And I like MJ...MJ is not my number one fan...but she is warming up. So far I almost always do "my business" outside. I had one accident today...and one yesterday. I say that is pretty darn good for someone who is only 8 weeks old.

OH man, just look at me. I am so cute. I bet you can't wait to be my forever family. My mommy said I am just like a nice warm hotwater bottle...when I snuggle...and tonight I am doing my first night in the "kennel." I don't really know what that is, but mommy says I will love it. Hmmmm...well we will see all about that missy...anyhow, I hope that someday, someone that is reading this...will be my mommy or daddy...see you soon.

No comments: