Friday, April 13, 2007

What a Yucky Sleepy Day

Hi there....look how cute I am when i am getting ready to nap. I have been really sleepy today. I went for a drive with mom to gramma's house. She lives far away. I slept the whole way there. When we got there we went in the house and Gramma said I was really cute. She is a very smart gramma.


Heheheheh, look at me, fast asleep. I did alot of walking today. That is why I am so tired. I dont know if babies should walk so much. And I am such a cute tired baby right now. I sleep in my kennel at night, but in the day time I sleep wherever I want.


My dad took me for a walk tonight, and now I am sleeping with my big sister....make that foster sister, MJ. Look how big she is. Mom says that is cuz she eats too many treats. I do my best to help her along. Whenever I can I steal her treats. Anyhow, It is time for me to go to bed for the night. So does anyone out there want to know any more about me. I cant wait to meet my new family.....you are out there somewhere. goodnight.

No comments: