Friday, April 13, 2007

Big Girl Is in the House

Look at me, I am sooooooooooo big. Everyday I get a whole lot bigger. I am going to be a nice big soft cuddly doggy. I went to a play area today with MJ. I followed her everywhere. She did her business, I did my business, it is so fun having a foster sister to copy. Mom said that when she went near a really smelly place, I didnt get to go there. Thank goodness, cuz mom can still smell MJ. Look who is the "stinkerbell" now.


I get very tired when we play alot. On the way home I cuddle on the front seat and go right to sleep. I love to sleep in the car. We went for three car rides today and I slept all the time.


Mommy had to go to work today, so I stayed in my "apartment" while she was gone. She put me in with some cookies and I went right to sleep. Mommy said she thinks it helps that she covered it with a blanket so I thought it was bedtime. When daddy got home I was just laying in there waiting. It was less than an hour today, so pretty soon I should be the perfect puppy for you....

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Tink,

It is lovely to meet you :-) Make sure that you listen to MJ - she has alot to teach you :-) We hope that you find your furever home soon.

Lots of love,

Opy