Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Goodafternoon everybody. Here I am again. My mom said if I look really carefully I will see my forever mommy and daddy in here....I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you. Wow ...this is fun. I really like my foster mommy and daddy, but I am excited to try out some new ones too. So today was a really fun day. I went for two car rides. My foster sister and I went for a nice walk at the beach , two times. I am so lucky. I like to walk. Not so fond of that string they have me on, but I am getting used to it.


This is the toy I am allowed to bite. Hmmm...I like it when it squeaks, kinda like the kitty, but mommy says I cannot bite the kitty, just the cuz. The cuz can't get away. My foster sister doesnt like it at all. She only likes stuffy toys, and pretty much anything I want to play with. Kinda greedy really, but she is getting to be much more fun. I love to play with her and the kitty. I try and play with the big kitty, but she isnt having anything to do with me. "whatever," that is her loss. I am sooooooooooo much fun.


Okay so have you ever seen anything so cute. Look at my tongue. I stick it out when I sleep. Mom says MJ used to do the same thing. Wow...imagine me sleeping at your house and sticking out my tongue. I am sooooooooooooooo cute...and I only get cuter. See you soon Mommy and Daddy.... Gotta go run run run.....

1 comment:

Fu Fu said...

Hi Tinkerbell, you're such a cute puppy... And you look so adorable sleeping with your tongue stick out. I hope you'll find a good forever home

~ fufu